Rigid Containers and Rollstock
Barrier Peelable Lidding
- Designed for easy peel and high burst strength for security and convenience
- Die cut and roll-fed lidding options available to suit your operation
- Various sealant technologies available to mate with your tray or cup material
- Experience with retort, hot fill and aseptic commercial applications
Coffee Pods and Lidding
- Proprietary coextruded barrier cup for superior shelf-life
- Printed foil lidding maintains brand identity
- Cup and lidding system offers a wider operating window to enhance productivity
- Pods available in polypropylene or polystyrene
Rigid Barrier Containers and Peelable Lidding
- Preformed barrier cups and trays for thermally processed shelf-stable foods (retort)
- Custom or stock tooling available
- Barrier lidding utilizes proprietary sealant material for easy-peel opening while still imparting high burst strength for package integrity.
- Conveniently sized hand-held container for pet snacks
- Stock tooling available
- Barrier to moisture and oxygen/flavor/aroma available
- Easy-peel lidding and decorative shrink-sleeve also from Printpack
- Shrink-sleeve can be pre-applied by Printpack to container
Expand use occasions with your brand by utilizing innovative and convenient rigid packaging. The most widely recognized brands in the world rely on Printpack’s technical know-how for their rigid packaging needs.
Rigid Plastic Packaging Benefits
Rigid plastic packaging is lightweight, portable, and easy to use at home or on the go. For consumers, it is safer than glass or metal cans because there are no sharp metal ends and no breakage. It is also microwaveable for convenient heat-and-eat foods.
Differentiation is easy, using shapes, embossed logos, and custom colors, or use a high clarity package to showcase product quality and wholesome ingredients.
Printpack's Portfolio of Rigid Plastic Packaging
- precision controlled multi-layered coextruded sheet
- thicknesses ranging from 0.020” to 0.090”
- stock tooling sizes available from 0.5 fl. oz. to 32 fl. oz., up to 5” tall
- customized designs
PRODUCTS SUITABLE FOR:
- hot fill
- in-package pasteurization
- ambient fill
- North America
- South America
- Manufacturing locations in the US and China
How can Rigid Plastic Packaging help your business?
Increase sales by adding portability and convenience to your product
Develop new, higher quality food formulations by utilizing Printpack’s cutting edge barrier solutions and understanding of the latest food processing technologies
Gain piece of mind by building a complete packaging solution from a single source with components that are designed to work together – containers, printed labels and easy-peel barrier lidding.
Printpack is the world’s largest supplier of conveniently sized, high barrier, shelf stable rigid packaging. Our materials scientists work collaboratively with your product and packaging developers to optimize the best solution for your brand. Market applications include applesauce, baby food, diced fruit, dry snacks, pudding/gelatin, ready made meals, sauces/dips/condiments, and wet pet food.
JAMES CITY – Tucked away in a business park cul-de-sac, just around the corner from Kingsmill, is a 135,000-square-foot factory that employs 200 people and manufactures rigid plastic packaging for popular foods like apple sauce, yogurt, peanut butter and more.
More than two years after it announced plans to reinvest in its Rhinelander operations by building a new state-of-the-art facility on Wisconsin Highway 17, Printpack is ready to show off it's new home.
Printpack Packaging Supplies is a private limited company set up in 2012. Led by Vivek Chougule, Managing Director, the company has introduced rigid high barrier packaging in India.