Shelf Stable Packaging
- Suitable for sterilization via peroxide bath or irradiation
- Barrier foil and non-foil printed structures depending on your product needs
- High-definition roto or flexo print options make your packages stand out
- Experience with multiple OEM aseptic FFS systems delivering complete solutions
Barrier Peelable Lidding
- Designed for easy peel and high burst strength for security and convenience
- Die cut and roll-fed lidding options available to suit your operation
- Various sealant technologies available to mate with your tray or cup material
- Experience with retort, hot fill and aseptic commercial applications
Pre-made Retort Pouch, Foil
- Foil retort pouches for products like baby food, meats and sauces
- Roto printed with high-fidelity graphics to attract consumers
- Multiple and barrier options to protect your product
- Microwavable pouches for heating convenience
Pre-made Retort Pouch, Non-foil
- Non-foil retort pouches allow heat-and eat convenience
- Rice, beans, vegetables, soups and sauces are the types of products in non-foil retort pouches today.
- High-fidelity graphics make your product stand out on shelf
- Non-foil barrier pouches are microwavable for easy re-heating and serving
Rigid Barrier Containers and Peelable Lidding
- Preformed barrier cups and trays for thermally processed shelf-stable foods (retort)
- Custom or stock tooling available
- Barrier lidding utilizes proprietary sealant material for easy-peel opening while still imparting high burst strength for package integrity.
Consumer preferences are changing. They expect unique and convenient packages that make it easier to prepare and eat the food more quickly. Shelf stable packaging is no exception to this trend as plastic packaging formats are quickly replacing cans and jars as the preferred format for ready to eat ambient foods.
Improve your brand appeal and create new use occasions through your packaging. The most widely recognized brands in the world rely on Printpack’s technical know-how for their shelf stable packaging needs. From baby food to shelf stable fish and prepared meals, our packaging has been proven commercially in a number of processes. You can leverage our experience to help grow your brand.
Shelf Stable Packaging Portfolio
RIGID CUPS AND TRAYS
Barrier rigid plastic packaging is light weight, portable and easy to use at home or on the go. For consumers, it’s safer than cans or glass because there are no sharp edges and no breakage. It’s also microwaveable for convenient heat-and-eat foods.BARRIER PEELABLE LIDDING
Compliment your rigid cup or tray with easy peel retort and aseptic lidding. Either die-cut or roll fed, these lids are designed to perform in a variety of processing conditions. Our barrier lidding options utilize unique sealant material to provides easy-peel for consumers while still imparting high burst strength for package integrity.THERMOFORMING ROLLSTOCK
Aseptic HFFS systems preserve more of the true taste and quality of your food, so it’s imperative your thermoform material also be of the highest quality. With multi-layer extrusion technology utilizing a number of resins and experience spanning decades, Printpack can help deliver your food as intended to the consumer.PRE-MADE RETORT POUCHES
Add convenience and update your product’s image using Printpack retort pouches. With a number of material options, we can tailor the package to meet your product requirements and deliver a safe, great tasting product to your consumer.ASEPTIC LAMINATIONS
Whether you’re looking to package your product aseptically in a FFS flexible package with or without a spout or in a single-serve stick pack format, Printpack has high-performance laminations to suit your application. Designed with special materials that can withstand the peroxide bath, we can help specify an optimal structure to meet your aseptic flexible packaging needs.
JAMES CITY – Tucked away in a business park cul-de-sac, just around the corner from Kingsmill, is a 135,000-square-foot factory that employs 200 people and manufactures rigid plastic packaging for popular foods like apple sauce, yogurt, peanut butter and more.
More than two years after it announced plans to reinvest in its Rhinelander operations by building a new state-of-the-art facility on Wisconsin Highway 17, Printpack is ready to show off it's new home.
Printpack Packaging Supplies is a private limited company set up in 2012. Led by Vivek Chougule, Managing Director, the company has introduced rigid high barrier packaging in India.