Why Intern at Printpack?
Printpack is one of the most innovative and progressive packaging companies in the world, and embodies the employee-centric values established by its founder, J. Erskine Love Jr. in 1956.
As an intern at Printpack, you will gain real world hands-on experience in your fields of interest. Mentoring under professional experts, you will work on exciting and innovative projects.
- Networking with industry leaders
- Gaining organizational knowledge and culture aptitude
- Opportunity to learn
- Obtaining college credit (depending upon your university)
- Receiving monetary compensation
- Having flexible schedule for school/work balance (depending upon your schedule and/or location)
- Special accommodation/stipends for out of state interns
- Accounting / Finance – Corporate HQ
- Human Resources – Various Locations
- Information Technology – Corporate HQ
- Product Development – Various Locations
- March 31 for Summer Internship
- June 30 for Fall Internship
- November 30 for Spring Internship
Should there be an additional opening, applications submitted past the deadline date will be considered.