Printpack Digital Printing: Packaging Innovation
Through Design Flexibility
Packaging innovation plays a critical role in influencing the way consumers value, choose, and use products. With Printpack Digital, packaging design and innovation can speak to each consumer with hyper-customized packaging produced using Printpack’s digital printing capabilities.
We know that packaging is always evolving, but you can rely on Printpack Digital to benefit your business in a variety of ways. Get to market quicker with our quickly changing art files. This process results in shorter graphics and material lead times. Easily pull brand messages or images from a database to work with promotions and seasonality with variable printed content. This can be done randomly and/or with fixed quantities for custom distribution and merchandising. Hyper-customization can be accomplished with our digital printing techniques through unique art, messages and pictures. Customization tools can also be used in combination with brand graphics or with variable content and packaging can be supplied by one vendor as your business grows. Head here for more details on our hyper-customization tools.
Click on the icons below to learn more about the four major areas where Printpack’s digital printing can
benefit your business and packaging:
Agility for packaging is at the top of the list for leading brands. Design flexibility in digital printing is beneficial in many ways including:
• Printing options that go beyond the capabilities of flexography and rotogravure such as variable content and hyper-customization.
• Custom codes for gaming and personalization.
• Reduced risk to experiment with new designs and packaging formats.
How can product flexibility be related to digital printing? Learn how digital printing can impact this valuable element of packaging:
• More timely and relevant product offerings.
• Packaging for seasonal/calendar/event-based promotions and limited editions.
• Packaging for heat seal or cold seal applications
Digital printing can help enhance inventory flexibility for packaging. How? Read more here:
• Order sizes that fit product demand.
• Order sizes that fit marketing campaigns.
• No investment in printing plates or engraved cylinders.
• Reduction of obsolete inventory.