At Printpack, we’re never satisfied with the status quo –
we’re constantly seeking new packaging solutions.
Printpack is dedicated to serving our customers. For years, our expertise and leadership in innovative packaging has enabled us to create packages that combine consumer-friendly features with high impact graphics, and superior performance for our customers and consumers. Additionally, we have continued to grow as a company by providing a wide range of flexible packaging formats such as flat bottom pouches, pre-made bags, and roll stock.
From a few ounces to 50 lbs, we have a premade bag or pouch to meet your needs.
Pouch and Bag Capabilities
- Wicketed Bags
- Stand-Up Pouches
- Side Gusseted Pouches
- Shaped Pouches
- Spouted and Fitmented Pouches
- Flat Bottom Bags
- Custom Designs
Flat Bottom Bags
Our flat bottom Showpack® and Showpack® MAX bags maximize shelf facings with optimal square footprint. They can be flexibly merchandised – stand them up on shelf, or lay them flat. Both Showpack options convey a premium image and prevent the shop-worn look of paper on shelf. Because they are plastic, they enhance shelf appeal with high-fidelity printing and are compatible with metallized film for additional graphic appeal. They also offer several reclose options for consumer convenience.Our premade bags and pouches can be used in a wide variety of markets including bakery, breakfast foods, coffee and tea, condiments, confectionery, cookies and crackers, dry mixes, frozen food, lawn and garden, meats, pasta, pet foods, rice, and salted snacks.
Expand use occasions with your brand by utilizing innovative and convenient rigid packaging. The most widely recognized brands in the world rely on Printpack’s technical know-how for their rigid packaging needs.
Benefits of Using Rigid Plastic Packaging
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to use at home or on the go
- Safer than glass or metal cans – no breakage and no sharp metal ends
- High clarity to showcase product quality and wholesome ingredients
- Shapes, printing, embossed logos, and custom colors to differentiate your brand
- Microwaveable for convenient heat-and-eat foods
Rigid Plastic Packaging Portfolio
- Thermoforming rollstock
- Precision controlled multi-layer co-extruded sheet
- Thickness ranging from 0.030” to 0.090”
- Thermoformed containers
- Stock tooling sizes available
- Customized designs
- Products suitable for hot-fill, retort, in-package pasteurization, aseptic, Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP), and ambient fill applications
- Serving markets in North America, South America, and Asia with manufacturing locations in the United States and China
How can Printpack’s rigid plastic packaging portfolio benefit your business?
- Increase sales by adding portability and convenience to your product.
- Develop new, higher quality food formulations by utilizing Printpack’s cutting edge barrier solutions and our understanding of the latest food processing technologies.
- Gain peace of mind by building a complete packaging solution from a single source with components that are designed to work together – containers, printed labels, and easy peel barrier lidding.
Printpack Medical manufactures a broad line of packaging products compatible with EtO gas, radiation, and e-beam sterilization for medical devices, hospital supplies, and labware.
- Customizable Header Bags
- Tyvek® Pouches
- Forming Films
- Breathable Top Webs
- Film & Foil Laminations
Printpack is an authorized converter of DuPont™ Tyvek® for Medical Device Packaging.
Printpack Medical is ISO 13485 certified. Our facility in Marshall, NC manufactures blown film that is converted into header bags, pouches, forming films, breathable top webs, film laminations, and foil laminations.
We have been providing excellent customer service and high quality, innovative packaging to the industry’s leading medical device manufacturers since 1984.